Sr. Sales Trainer (Female Only)
- Fuji Xerox Vietnam , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Oct 2019
- Deliver basic product training and fundamental sales skills training sessions for direct sales
- Implement qualification testing and evaluation for sales training programs
- Organize and prepare all necessary logistics for all sales training programs (prepare invitation; set up training room/ equipment; instructional materials/ handouts; tea break, training reports...)
- Assist Sales Training Manager in developing sales training curriculum (draft training contents & materials, translate documents; track new training method and techniques; design educational aids, update curriculum as needed, edit training video clip...)
- Manage and update all sales training database and sales training record
- Manage database of direct sales performance monthly and consult with Sales Training Manager for appropriate taken actions
- Manage and promote e-learning which related to sales training.
- Manage and arrange training facilities and equipment.
- Other job assignment by Sales Training Manager.
- At least 1 years’s experience in Sales Training (product or sales skills)
- Work experience at FDI companies or Japanese company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written (English)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures
- Good customer service mindset (internal & external)
- Very high command in written and spoken English
About Fuji Xerox Vietnam
Fuji Xerox Vietnam is a fully owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox — a joint venture between FujiFilm and Xerox Corporation. In February 2012, Fuji Xerox celebrated the 50th anniversary, starting down on a fresh path toward the next 50 years. At this important milestone in our history, we will go back to the basics and step up our efforts to continue to be a trusted partner for customers in the areas of the document services and communications.
Our establishment in May 2010 is a truly strategic launch of direct business into city area on top of existing dealer network to provide nationwide sales and services across Vietnam.
Business lines: Office Printer System, Office Product Business, Production System Business, Global Services, Paper, Others.
The company's diversified business portfolio primarily ranges from office multifunction devices, production services to the most comprehensive software solutions. Fuji Xerox Vietnam proudly meets specialized needs of every business partners, aiming to become a total document solution provider of leading quality and innovation throughout service territory.